Website Cookies Policy
What Is A Website Cookie?
If you don’t wish to enable cookies on your computer, that will mean that your experience of using our website will be impaired – as some of the cookies help us to identify and resolve errors for example. Most web browsers have cookies enabled, but see the Managing cookies section for help to turn them on should you need to.
Do not track (DNT) is a feature offered by some browsers, with some newer browsers offering it as default. If you enable it, it sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing isn’t tracked, for example by third party ad or social networks, or analytic companies. You can opt out of tracking and analytics on this website by changing your settings – see the Managing Cookies section on this page.
At present no industry-wide uniform standard has been agreed and adopted to determine how DNT requests should be managed, so our website doesn’t currently respond to DNT requests. Until that standard is established, we’ll continue to review DNT and other new technologies, but won’t respond to DNT requests.
We’re giving you this information as part of our initiative to both comply with legislation, and make sure we’re honest and clear about your privacy when using our website. We know you’d expect nothing less from us, and please be assured that we’re working on a number of other privacy and cookie-related improvements to the website.
How to check cookies are enabled on IOS Safari
1. Tap on the ‘Settings’ application from your home screen.
2. Find and tap on the ‘Safari’ menu item.
3. Under the ‘Privacy & Security’ section tap on the ‘Block cookies’ menu item.
4. Select any option other than ‘Always block’.
How to check cookies are enable on Android internet browsers
1. Tap on the ‘Settings’ application from your home screen or under ‘Apps’.
2. Under the ‘Device’ section tap on the ‘Applications’ menu item.
3. Find and tap the ‘Internet’ menu item.
4. Find and tap the ‘Privacy’ menu item.
5. Enable ‘Accept cookies’.
For all other browsers, please consult your online Help files.
Term And Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
Conditions – means these terms and conditions.
users – means the users of the website collectively.
we/us – means The Lovespoon Gallery.
website – means the website located at www.welshlovespoon.com any subsequent URL which may replace it.
you – means a user of this website.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/orchange the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website.
Third Party Links
To provide increased value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for:
- the privacy practices of such websites
- the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or
- the use which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
Intellectual Property and Right To Use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download any such material and content only on to one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance With Laws
The website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website.
The conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
The Lovespoon Gallery
492 Mumbles Road,