This Privacy Notice explains in detail the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we will store and handle that data and keep it safe.
The Lovespoon Gallery – which we will refer to as ‘The Lovespoon Gallery” in this document. For simplicity throughout this notice, ‘we’ and ‘us’ means The Lovespoon Gallery.
Your Personal Details
Your privacy is important to us, which is why we will never release your personal details to any company outside of The Lovespoon Gallery for their mailing or marketing purposes without your specific consent to do so, although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below. We treat all of your personal information as confidential and keep it on a secure server.
When We May Use Your Personal Details
To provide you with the best possible service, we’d like to keep you up-to-date with a range of Lovespoons provided by The Lovespoon Gallery. This may include news of special events, promotions and product launches. As we are constantly looking to improve our services, we may occasionally contact you by email. You can choose not to receive further information from us by unsubscribing at any time.
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge in most cases.
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- The deletion of the data we hold about you, in specific circumstances; for example, when you withdraw consent or object, and we have no legitimate overriding interest, or once the purpose for which we hold the data has come to an end.
- Restriction of the use of your personal data, in specific circumstances, generally while we are deciding on an objection you have made.
- That we stop processing your personal data, in specific circumstances; for example, when you have withdrawn consent, or object for reasons related to your individual circumstances.
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific channels, or all channels).
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
Your Right to Withdraw Consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing activity through all channels, or selected channels. We must always comply with your request.
Using The Website And Your Personal Details
You do not have to provide any information to us to use this website. When you visit www.welshlovespoon.com and register and subscribe to our mailing list, we will ask you personal information, including: your name, email address and telephone number.
Any personal information you provide to us and any user information from which we identify you, we use your information for the following purposes only:
- For statistical purposes to improve this website and the services we offer
- To provide you with relevant content
- To administer this website.
If you have registered to receive notification of new content that may be of interest to you, then we may use your personal information to send you these notifications by email.
We may disclose your personal information and / or user information if we are asked to do so by the police or any other regulatory or Government authority investigating suspected illegal activities.
We hope this Privacy Notice has been helpful in setting out the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it.